The London Internship Program, featuring 12 different academic tracks, combines a professional internship with coursework that examines a particular academic area in the context of Great Britain’s history, culture, and society.
What is unique about this program?
- Quality, personalized internship placements across a broad range of specializations
- Internships are for credit
- BU London Center in safe and central South Kensington offers excellent housing, classroom buildings, and full-time staff
- Highly qualified British faculty teaching BU–approved courses in 12 academic tracks
How do I choose among programs?
- See the Office of Global Learning’s “” page for information on program types and considerations
- Use the search features on the Opportunities page to filter for programs approved by your college, and by particular subject areas
- Go to the “” page for information on drop-in advising hours, scheduling an advising appointment, returned student contacts, and college advisors for study abroad
- Find out about , check out , and read from returned study abroad students
How do I apply?
Applying to study abroad is a two-step process. You may complete both steps simultaneously, but the Cornell approval process must be complete before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can submit any approval or nomination to the program.
- For Cornell Approval, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this page.
- For Program Admission, complete an external application directly on the program’s webpage, using the link in the “Snapshot” section. (Note: This deadline may be in advance of the general Cornell deadline for approval. Many programs fill by rolling admission.