- Cornell Graduate/Professional Students
The AWARE travel grant is only available for currently matriculated Cornell University graduate students. Graduate students of any kind are free to apply (e.g., MPS, MSc, MA, PhD).
Letters of application should be submitted by December 21, 2018 to Danielle Poole (email@example.com), with the subject 'AWARE travel grant application.' Please send both letters (see below) in one email. The Sr. Associate Director will be coordinating the review process. Awards will be announced by Feb 01, 2019.
- Be in the form of a letter, not over two pages in length, from the applicant, with an additional letter of support from their primary advisor
- Provide information on the dates, nature, and location of the proposed travel for study, and the value of such study and travel for the College as well as the applicant
- Include a budget reflecting the amount of support being requested and how the funds will be used, as well as any co-funding applied for or secured
- Make a compelling case for how the applicant’s research fits the mission of AWARE
The number and amount of awards that can be made will depend on number of applications and amount of funding being requested.