- Cornell Undergraduate Students
- Cornell Graduate/Professional Students
- Develop and execute research briefs designed to answer key questions.
- Support press list management for all truck electrification media distribution lists.
- Build and manage a key facts document.
- Write and edit content for the Energy Transition team blog, marketing materials, presentations, etc. as needed.
- Monitor and track traditional and social media outlets for coverage and opportunities.
- Report on marketing and communications updates and successes.
- Conduct audience research.
- Participate in advancing EDF’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) goals in which people from all backgrounds and experiences feel connected, included, and empowered to address the environmental and organizational challenges in alignment with EDF values.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well organized, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team setting and have the ability to work independently when projects are due.
- Demonstrate self-awareness, cultural competency and inclusivity, and ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders across diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
U.S. Remote (US Remote means the intern must be physically located in the US while working, for tax/employment based reasons, for the majority of the internship.)
Full time (35 hours/week)
Interested applicants should attach their cover letter and resume to the EDF application, together with a writing sample.