- Cornell Undergraduate Students
- Cornell Graduate/Professional Students
- Must be enrolled in or be a recent graduate of an undergraduate or masters degree program in an area of study related to environment, agriculture, finance, economics, law or policy.
- Demonstrated interest in environmental issues in the agriculture sector
- Coursework in finance or economics
- Experience in working with outside partners and/or consultants
- Highly proficient in economic or financial analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well organized, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team setting and have the ability to work independently when projects are due.
- Demonstrates self-awareness, cultural competency and inclusivity, and ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders across diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Demonstrates initiative and problem-solving skills.
Location: Boston, MA
Term: 10 weeks
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Compensation: $5,250 stipend is provided.
Application Materials: Interested applicants should attach their cover letter and resume together with a writing sample and two references.
To be eligible, Cornell students must be returning to Cornell for the Fall 2022 Semester.
All proposal materials MUST be received by 11:59 PM ET on Monday, February 7th, 2022.